Terms and Conditions
- Rates, Quotes, and Price Variations: The quotation system, at The Travel Street is accessed to both static and live pricing which significantly depend upon on the supplier. If rates or prices differ from your quotation or advertised costs, including advertised rates. In case you are not willing to continue your booking at the changed costs, you can cancel out your booking demand at no cost. Once you're reserving is confirmed and installment procedure is completed, then any special offer or discount can't be connected to your current bookings. Prior last installment being received, we claim all authority to change rates and costs because of trade rates or costs made by suplliers or wholesalers. The hike in cost of any administrations out of price increase, exchange rate fluctuations, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay revised issued by us. Moreover, The Travel Street is not responsible if there is any increase in costs because of taxes, exchange rate supplier notifications or fluctuations, prices quoted are affected by factors and final amount may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subjected to availability and can be varied or withdrawn without notice.
- Bookings and Final Payments: Bookings made for travelling more than a time of 45 days, traveler will be required to pay a non-refundable amount at the time of confirmation . You can pay the exceptional amount before the due date which should have been paid with credit card or you can significantly move the sum into our financial balance specifically keeping in mind the end goal to stay away from card charges. At The Travel Street, we don't issue any travel vouchers and booking affirmations until and unless we get the last installment from the end of our client. If you inaccessible to pay by the due date, then we maintain all authority to automatically cancel out your booking.
- Airline Bookings: Airlines are generally purchased right away and you require to make the full installment at the season of booking through your credit card or debit card. We don't acknowledge dircet purchase for airline booking.
- Card Fees: You should remember that a card expense is connected naturally to charge card or check cards installmen sums. This expense takes care of various costs connected to handling bookings paid for with Visa, such as card dealer charges which are charged by the Mastercard or check card organizations, bank charges, installment preparing costs, carrier and lodging installment expenses, organization costs, etc.
- Cancelation Policy: Every one of the Bookings scratched off inside 25 to 30 days preceding travel date fall under non-refundable class. Fully paid bookings, if cancelled within 30 days or more prior to travel date the deposited amount is non-refundable. Addition to this, you will be charged with the cancellation fees by the airline, hotel or other suppliers.
- Flight Cancelation Policy: Flights booked with The Travel Street are worked by the terms and states of the airfare you bought and these arrangements are not controlled by us. For the most part, airfares are non-transferable and completely non-refundable.
- Unique Cancelation: Certain visit items and convenience will apply extra cancelation charges.
At The Travel Street, we abide by simple working policy and our Travel Consultant help you in all the way possible to better understand these terms and conditions.